| :hopping on the bandwagon: | |
|
For the first time in my life, I think I actually have a clear idea of what I want to do. Of course, this is actually contingent on a lot of things going the way I want them to in the next few months, but with adequate preparation and barring any calamities, I really hope I can wing it. I think, I'm the sort of person, once I put my mind and soul behind an effort, I'm in it for the long-run, and I'll stick with it and work really hard until the project comes to fruition. I don't think I can call myself an artist, at least not yet, but this goal sounds so right for me because I've known, and become increasingly comfortable with the realization that I'm really not interested nor the best at doing a 9-5, business-ish or finance sort of work, any sort of routine, desk-bound job. Yet, being an academic is a little too dormant work, a little too sedentary for the dynamism and creativity in me. And for the first time, I see a path opening in front of me which merges both my intellectual side and my creative, social other half. Thats it from me in NYC right now. 3am! and time to go to bed. Wei Ting hopped on at 5:16 PM 0 Comments: |
having a divine time in the US
「甲午?争与近代中国和世界 」 Korea Focus 2004 Sep-Oct 「中国的中日?系史研究」 「日本と韓国・朝鮮の歴史」 (Long reading list bequested by Nishimura sensei)
Secret Garden "Chaconne"
04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
|